Thursday, October 15, 2015

Revisiting My Book

It has been 8 years since I wrote The Five Notebooks.   I was recently asked to submit a "horror selfie" to a website put up by the Horror Writers Association (HWA) to feature photos of a pet in costume, or "reading" horror, or with a sign supporting a local animal shelter. I couldn't come up with anything - there is no way I could get costumes on Willow and Beauregard and I have grown tired of those "face in hole" sites. So, I've submitted the following (below)  in hopes that they will publish it. I think it's pretty frightening....

                            

I had to fill out a form that included links to my social media websites as well as an author website. Since I don't have an active author website, I though I'd paste these two photos from 2008, when my novel first saw publication. It is still in print, available on amazon.com in both trade paperback and Kindle formats, and I'd be delighted to use this opportunity to give it some publicity.

From Outskits Press


from amazon.com




Do I have another book in me? I haven't attempted to write for publication since The Five Notebooks came out. Perhaps renewed interest in this first effort will give me the impetus I need to awaken my muse and write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment