Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dream doll and scattered thoughts

 
This is what my dream doll is going to look like.
 
The wig I bought on Ebay came today.
I took out the ribbon and combed out the curls.
 
My Lisbeth graciously allowed me to pull her hair back and put the new wig on her head.
So - the dream doll in the first picture is actually Lisbeth modeling different hair.
 
And this is how the dream doll will look when she arrives next month.
I know now how she'll look when I change her wig.
I hate her outfit.
 And her name, Teresa, doesn't resonate with me.
 
 These are the new boots I bought for her.
 
I was going to name her Tressa, but now I don't know. She will have different tresses. Does she have to have a variation of Teresa for her name? The way I see it, when I am finished with her,
she will look nothing like the stock photo I posted of the blonde Teresa, ordered only because I am addicted to that face sculpt. Maybe I should have just rewigged Lisbeth. But I love her look. So, I'll have two with that face. Technically, they will be different: Lisbeth is 17 1/2 " tall and my new doll is 18" tall. And the new one has articulated wrists. So they really aren't the same, are they?
 
This issue is making me crazy.
 
These are some books in my home library.
I need to reread and absorb what is in these books.
We are talking about an 18" doll.
This tiny tornado is scattering my brain.
The shoe fits. Oh, yeah.
 
The above posting comes to you straight from the mind of a twisted doll collector.
 My friends who love me will not only understand, but relate.
I hope.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment