Monday, March 3, 2014

Elizabethq

E-mail I just received from Best Buy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth,

Thank you for contacting Best Buy.

I understand your concern and I'd be glad to assist you with it.

Upon checking our database, I was able to pull up your account. As I did a closer review, I was able to confirm that the name associated under your account is  Elizabethq.

I am pleased to inform you that I successfully updated your name from  Elizabethq to  Elizabeth.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at 888-BEST-BUY (888-237-8289).

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you today. We really appreciate you for your patience regarding this matter.

Thank you so much for your business. We value your loyalty as a My Best Buy member.

Sincerely,
Novy Psyche
Best Buy Customer Care Team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This makes me insanely happy. I shall sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment