Saturday, March 1, 2014

Welcome to my current attempt at blogging.....

Now that I have this set up - which has taken me almost three hours - I have writer's block. My frustrations today are trivial, neverending, and futile. Let me list them all:
  1. We have lived in this house for ten years, and we get faxes several times a month for a place called "Porky's Hydraulics." I have no idea who they are, nor do I want to know. Apparently they had this number as their fax number before we got it as our landline. I rarely if ever answer this phone, because everyone I want to talk to calls my cell, but today I had to pick up a call and it was a voice call, saying, "Is this Porky?" If I ever find out who Porky is, I am going to roast him and feed him to the turkeys in the back yard.
  2. I don't like the choice of fonts on this template. Do I have to pay money to get better ones?
  3. Today is the first day of March and there is a snow advisory. I refuse to say Winter Storm Advisory. That is redundant.
  4. I am afraid this blog is going to look crude, and I consider myself artistic. I am also too ADHD to figure out how to make it look nicer. So I'll show you pictures of my cats instead.  This is Beauregard - he is seven years old - and he's a bluepoint Tonkinese. He is very sweet and very spoiled.
This is Willow. She is a blue solid Tonkinese, 6 years old. She is my soulmate familiar.


I'm going to leave the rest of this space blank for all the ways in which I feel guilty because I have spent the entire afternoon being antisocial.







         
         

        No comments:

        Post a Comment