Sunday, March 2, 2014

Not All My Children

My other KNC dolls, all of whom I love equally and dearly, requested that I post their photos on this blog, so I will start with Charlotte Willow. Charlotte, originally named "Carlotta," is my first acquisition - she was an early Christmas present from the man in my life. We both love her dearly, and she will always be queen of the group. Lisbeth, not to be outdone,  insisted on having her picture posted again.

I have one of each face mold, and each is unique and precious. There are boy dolls available as well, and it's just a matter of time before I cave. I'm a goner if they come out with one that looks like Charlotte with dark hair and dark brown eyes.  (I guarantee that the first person who reads this entry will tell me that they already have.)

                                                         1. Charlotte Willow Andersson

2. Lisbeth Clementine Johannson
 
3. Evita Katharina Swedberg
 
4. Amber Anja Eriksson
 
5. Brigitta Henriette Hartmann
 
Someone-- please unfreeze my credit card, cook it over a hot flame and liquefy it. For I am a mad woman, totally enamored of and obsessed with these elegant dolls. They have melted my heart.
 
That's why they're called "Heart and Soul."
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yup, I was right - but I was the first one to notice this....http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIKE-KIDZ-N-CATS-DOLL-18-Male-by-SONJA-HARTMANN-RETIRED-RARE-/271414193793?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f318bee81

    ReplyDelete